There are many ways that you can reach potential customers online and some strategies are more effective than others. Indeed, the digital marketing agency would have many powerful tools that can drive traffic to the client’s website or social media page, and with that in mind, here are some of the most popular forms of digital marketing that small businesses prefer.
- Search engine optimisation – Known simply as SEO, this is the art of improving a website’s rankings within specific Google searches. As millions of online consumers use Google on a daily basis, it makes total sense to have your website optimised for Google searches, which should lead to a lot of organic search traffic.
- SMS marketing – Use Prodocom SMS Marketing, who are a leading Australian online marketing company and you should see a good return on investment. Text messages are often overlooked and with some professional assistance, you can create a dynamic SMS advertising campaign that will deliver the desired results.
- Email marketing – Another avenue that is commonly overlooked, email marketing, if done properly, can be very effective. Research tells us that people do open their emails; all you have to do is make sure you avoid the many spam filters that people like to use. There are techniques that are used by professional email marketing providers to ensure that the emails do eventually arrive in the recipient’s inbox. Click here for more information about email marketing.
- Google Ads – This is the most popular pay per click advertising platform, whereby you only pay when a user clicks on your link and with a leading Australian email marketing company in your team, you will be happy with the outcome of a Google Ads campaign. Like most online marketing strategies, pay per click advertising is rather complex and is best left to the experts.
- Social media – Facebook is the number 1 social media site as far as marketing opportunities and you can take advantage of this by forging an alliance with a leading creative agency, who have an in-house team of social media marketers. Twitter, Instagram and Tik-Tok are also very popular social media platforms and if you have yet to create accounts with these providers, we suggest you do this as soon as possible.
- Outreach blogging – This strategy involves the creation of blogs that contain links to the client’s landing page and these articles are posted on popular blogging platforms. The best way to get started with outreach blogging is to make contact with an online marketing company and you can order as many as you wish. Professional web content writers work their magic and with many of these blogs on the Internet, you will have inbound links to your landing page, ready to take the reader to your platform.
There’s a lot of information about digital marketing from the Australian government and if you choose wisely, your business will enjoy the benefits.