Are you suffering from serious spine injuries? It must be excruciating to lead a healthy life with an injured spine. Sometimes even minor accidents can make you bedridden. You don’t have to live a worse life with a damaged spine since the top spine specialist in Udaipur is now at Shriram Spine Hospital. Shriram spine hospital takes care of your spine-related problems including Spinal deformities, back and neck pain, cervical spondylosis, cervical disc replacement, spine fracture and tumors, Balloon Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty, scoliosis and Kyphosis correction and many more.
Why do you need a spine speciality hospital?
You might wonder why you need to visit a spine speciality hospital when you can visit the regular hospital. You will understand the need for the best care for your spine when you get to know the importance of the spine. The spine is one of the most important parts of our body. You cannot stand upright or move freely without a healthy spine. Spine gives your body support and flexibility. And sometimes even a small mistake can lead you to paralysis. So it is vital to find the expert spine surgeons around you before undergoing spine surgery. A right spine surgeon will be dedicated and concerned about the patient’s condition. Experience and surgical skills play a vital role in the success of spine surgery, so make sure that you choose a certified, well experienced and skillful surgeon.
Major spine surgeries
You will require spine surgery due to many reasons. It can be accidents or hereditary. The major spine surgeries are done to cure severe back pain since most of the people suffer from lower back pain. The causes of lower back pain are strain in back muscles and spinal ligaments through heavy physical work, cancer in the spinal cord, ruptured disc arthritis, and infections in the spine. The surgeries done to cure back pain are Discectomy, Foraminotomy, Spinal fusion, and Spinal laminectomy.
Discectomy: The surgeon removes the abnormal intervertebral disc material that pressurizes the nerve root or the spinal cord.
Foraminotomy: It is a decompression surgery that is performed to enlarge the passageway at the spot where the spinal nerve root exits.
Spinal Fusion: Rods and screws are used in spinal fusion to stabilize the spine surgically and treat back pain.
Spinal Laminectomy: Spinal Laminectomy is also a decompression surgery to enlarge the spinal canal to relieve pressure on the spinal cord or nerves.
About Spine specialist in Udaipur
Shriram spine Hospital was founded in the year 2013 is situated in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Since then, the dedicated team of doctors and other staff under the guidance of Dr Chirayu Pamecha has been working to cure all the patients with expert quality treatment and facilities. The well-furnished hospital with a whole day emergency facility and full-day critical care ambulance has treated more than ten thousand patients across the country.
Why choose Shriram Spine Hospital?
- SSH offers you minimally invasive spine surgery (MISS) to ensure faster recovery with minimal wounds and fewer complications.
- NIM eclipse, the NeuroMonitoring System helps in identifying and locating the minor nerve injuries that ensures a higher rate of success in the surgeries.
- Bone Mineral Density test gives you the accurate measure of bone density through a safe and painless method.
- The advanced MRI center also adds up the reason to choose Shriram spine hospital since the MRI center helps in processing highly accurate and reliable spine images with high definition.
About some of the surgeries done at SSH, Udaipur
- MIS TIF, commonly known as minimal Invasive spinal stabilization surgery, is done to fix leg pain and back pain caused by disc degeneration, spinal instability, and stenosis.
- Balloon Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty are the treatment methods for vertebral compression fractures.
- Anterior Cervical discectomy helps in the removal of the damaged intervertebral disc from the neck.
- Cervical disc replacement is used in the case of arthritis patients to treat neck pain, inflammation, or muscle spasm.
- Spine fracture fixation helps in treating spine fractures from accidents, gunshots, etc.
- Spine Tumor excision is done to remove the unusual mass of tissue in the spinal cord, which is a tumor.
Contact your spine specialist in Udaipur at,
Shriram Spine Hospital
3, Madhuban, Near ICICI Bank
Udaipur, Rajasthan- 313004
Call at- +91 9875127127
Mail at- [email protected]
If back pain or other spinal problems are haunting you, without a second thought book your appointment at SSH, the best spine specialist in Udaipur