Sure, Father’s Day is not the most happening event of the year, but everybody in your home usually gets excited since it is the time when you all can gather to celebrate your dad. It’s also the time to give gifts to your father.
They say it is the most stressful time of the year due to the difficult question, ‘What should I gift my dad?’. It is also stressful to think of the type of present you would purchase for your father, who is already challenging you to buy gifts for.
If you are deciding on what Father’s Day gifts for dad this year, consider his lifestyle and then base your gift choices or options based on the kind of activities he usually indulges in. If he is always on the go and regularly travels, then buy something that he could bring and use regularly each time he travels.
Below are some gift suggestions on what you can give your father, who travels a lot or even hits the road occasionally:
1. GPS Navigator – This can be a very functional gift for someone who’s always on the road. Your dad can appreciate this gift because he will never lose his way again. The directions given are straightforward.
2. Toiletry bag – One of the most fabulous Father’s Day gifts for dad, who travels a lot, is really a toiletry bag. It has small bottles to replenish his shampoo, and the body washes each time he travels.
3. Sleep mask – Provide your dad with a sleep mask that is produced from natural and incredibly soft materials. He would no longer have difficulties taking some nap during the plane.
4. Noise cancelling headphones – There are plenty of high-quality headphones in the market which are ergonomically designed for one’s comfort while listening to good and soothing music. There’s nothing like travelling while comforted by hearing some good music, especially on long flights.
5. Universal travel adaptor – It is so frustrating to go to a location, and also realise that you have no use of their electrical socket. Probably the most functional Father’s Day gift for dad is a universal adapter he can bring with him anytime and anywhere. It is small and very handy, and he can simply keep it in his carry-on bag.
6. Golf magazines – If your dad is really a golf fanatic, you can provide him with an annual subscription to golf magazines to help keep him up to date with the latest buzz in the golfing world. He can take with him these magazines while travelling.
7. Golf apparel – The body from the practical Father’s Day gifts for dad is golf apparel. You can purchase his shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, pants, or shorts that they could take with him while travelling. Even if he will not play a game of golf, these apparels are very practical and can be worn anywhere, whatever the occasion.
8. Travel pillow – Body from the Father’s Day gifts for dad, who constantly travels, is really a travel pillow. It is hygienic because it is used only by him, and the travel pillows are given on the plane. Pick the one that is made of soft and cotton materials for additional comfort.
9. Messenger bag – A person who is always on the run requires a messenger bag that he could easily slip around his shoulders. The pricier brands are usually produced from lighter materials and are water-proof. It may accommodate enough clothes along with other paraphernalia.
10. Key chains – Your dad may use this to organise his keys for luggage and automobiles. If he is a golf lover, select a keychain that is designed explicitly for golf-loving people.
These are the suggestions for Father’s Day gifts for dad, who regularly travels. These items are not very costly but very functional. Also, if you wish to surprise your dearest hardworking father to the core, you can consider baking a small dry Fathers Day cake that he can carry for his next set of travels that awaits him! Small gestures like these, conveys how important he is to you, and this day is all about dad and making him happy!