Everyone wants to rent a room where one can feel secure, comfortable and have good basic amenities. College students who have to step out from their home in order to continue their study from renowned institutes are often in search of good rooms on rent. Pune is one of the most renowned cities of India which is studded with highly reputed institutes across its length and breadth. Thousands of students shift to Pune every year in order to pursue their studies and make the city their second home by renting a room. Finding a suitable House for Rent in Pune is thus crucial for those who have to live for long duration in the city. Few ideas and tips for choosing right room for rent in Pune are given here by those who are staying for long period of time in the City and well aware of its air.
Why to rent a room in Pune?
Pune is one of the most crowded cities in India which is flooded with top class academic institutions and job opportunities. As a result of which millions of people walk in to the city every month in order to avail best education and job opportunities. Students and employees who are staying in Pune for short time period cannot go on purchasing a permanent house for them in the city. As a result of which renting a room is the best alternative to ensure the comfortable stay in the city for any purpose mentioned here. Some people take PG in Pune especially who are pursuing their academic courses in the city while others rent a room.
Problems confronted by tenants by choosing unsuitable rooms
Most of the tenants do not look after some important things while renting a room and as a result of which they have to encounter number of troubles while staying in rented room. Difficulty to reach office or college due to poor connectivity of the location where room is taken is one of such problems. Lack of basic amenities like good washroom, furnished kitchen, water availability cause very troubles while staying in a rented room chosen improperly.
How to find a good room on rent in Pune
Whether you are looking PG for Boys in Pune or a room on rent make sure that you are making a good choice. Also, find a rental apartment website that offers a convenient and easy way to find apartments for rent that offers a variety of features that make finding an apartment or room a breeze. Here are few tips that will help you to make right decision while renting a room or PG in Pune.
- Keep a measure of distance between your room to office and College – The first thing that should strike to your head while taking a room on rent is to take a note on the distance of your room to the office location or for that matter college. To save your maximum time and expenses on travelling taking a room near to your college or office is best idea.
- Security should be the ultimate priority – The personal security from any type of danger from the outsiders like thieves and goons is also important in a city like Pune. So make sure that you rent a room which is free from any such danger for your life and property.
- The room rent should be genuine and rational – The budget plays a big role in the selection of a room and make sure that your room owner is asking for a genuine rent from you. Do not rent a room which is costlier than you income or pocket money. Budget friendly rooms can also be hired in Pune easily as it is a city with diverse range of accommodation options. Ask your room owners about the advance rent deposit rules as well.
- Parking facility for guests and personal vehicles – Sometimes parking facilities becomes very important while renting a room especially when you are living with family. A lot of people are going to visit your home in family setup and guest parking should be there in such case. At the same time if you are a student and have two wheelers with you just ensure a secure parking to your vehicle in your residential stay.
- Do enquire about the restrictions on non vegetarian food – There are room owners who put restrictions on eating non vegetarian food in their home to the tenants. So if you are a food lover and cannot compromise on such restrictions enquire about such terms with your house owner. It is always good to take a room which is free from such restrictions to make your guests comfortable as well.
- Proper sunlight and airy rooms should be preferred – Sunlight and airy rooms are to be rented by the people to save on electricity and get positive vibes from the natural light. It is believed that a house full of darkness and limited source of sunlight is going to give you negative vibes only. You will feel uncomfortable in a place where the rooms are not airy.
- Check out the connectivity of the area – The transport facility and connectivity to the centre of the city is the best and most important point that should be observed by the people before renting a room. One cannot end up taking a room which is not connected to the markets, transport facility, schools etc.
- Health facilities near to the room – The health facilities should be near to the residents of a person owing to the high risk of diseases in present scenario. Make sure that you are renting a room near to a hospital to avoid any health loss in case of emergency.
So these are few ideas and tips that can be implemented by a person while choosing a room in Pune. The same philosophy can be applied for renting PG in the same city by the people. It is very difficult to shift a residential accommodation again and again. That is why one should be very much conscious to rent a good room according to one’s needs in the first go only.