While preparing for our board exams, we often came across various subjects, among which is also social science. Social science is a subject that often holds various importance in every student’s life. It is that subject that generally aims in human building processes. Thus, all the board members would like to place this subject at every level of our educational examinations. Even to understand this subject more correctly and deeply, the organizations like the NCERT have come up with ncert solutions for class 10 social science which not only help the students to understand the subject more intensely but also help them to prepare for their exams.
Social science consists of subjects like history, geography, economics, sociology, psychology, etc. these are the subjects that one needs to go through to understand the culture and geographical aspects of our society. It also helps us to understand our duty towards our country as well as a human. It describes our facilities as well as our limitations, our rights, and rituals, etc. overall we can say that this is one of the most interesting subjects, if understood properly. And to prepare for social science examinations, one also needs to follow certain tips and tricks to score good marks. As may these subjects seem to be boring and easy, but it contains too much information to frame the answers properly. Hence the students often follow the ncert solutions for class 10 social science.
Following ncert solutions for class 10 social science, alone will not help to carry out your marks, along with that, you also need some proper strategy. Hence, with the help of this article, I have come up with certain tips which you can follow while preparing for your social science examinations.
● Start your preparation as early as possible: the chapters of the social science are much bigger (as history and geography contain much bigger information) as these contain much information to remember. Hence, one is required to start his preparation as early as possible. This is because remembering more information is quite a tough job. Framing answers during examinations using that information is also a hectic one. Hence one needs to start preparing as early as possible so that he could go through the chapters multiple times before examinations.
● Highlights the important points and make your notes: the social science subjects contain information. If you think that solving the chapter questions is enough for the examination, then it’s wrong. You need to go line by line to gain the information. Hence always use the highlighter to highlight the important points.
● Visualize the information: remembering the information by heart is not possible in the case of social science. But if you can visualize the storyline of the chapters of social science, then you will be able to remember the points. You can also take the help of ncert solutions for class 10 social science to understand the points intensely.
● Make charts: In the case of history, a student needs to remember more points and years and the incidents related to the dates. If you need to remember the dates correctly, you can make mental maps out of them.
● Take the mock test: the ncert solutions for class 10 social science also contain many mock test series, if you solve those questions, you will be able to understand the subject properly.