Let’s face it, we are living in a digital world and with the Internet of Things on the horizon and the 10x speeds of 5G, every organization needs to have a strong IT infrastructure in order to be competitive in today’s digital business arena.
Here are some of the most popular managed IT services on offer by local IT support providers.
1. Cloud data storage – Most businesses have already migrated to the cloud and there are many good reasons for doing so; all approved personnel can access data from any location, using any digital device. Every employee has a username and password in order to access the cloud and you can create permission hierarchies, to limit data access. This actually frees up valuable computing space on your office PCs, which no longer store the business data, making the computers a lot faster.
2. Voice over Internet Protocol – VoIP uses the web to send audio and video data, which totally by-passes the cell networks, giving you real-time video at a fraction of the cost of a regular voice call. If you would like a free demo of a VoIP video call, talk to a local provider of IT services Irvine California and they would be happy to demonstrate real-time video communication instead of regular cell calls.
3. Cyber-security – Every single company runs the risk of data theft and today’s hacker has many tricks to find a way through your network defenses; the only way you can be sure that your data is secure is to use a 3rd party cyber security provider. They can carry out penetrative testing, when ethical hackers use all of their resources to try and penetrate the network and if they fail, you know your cyber-security is adequate.
4. Hardware support – We all know how unpredictable IT hardware can be and those laser color printers seem to show error codes on a daily basis; the dreaded blue screen can cause chaos when you need to access something urgently and with fixed fee hardware support, your business will always be online and the IT equipment ready for work. Some issues can be remotely dealt with, while others require an IT technician to pay you a visit. Click here for tips on how to get the best out of your digital marketing budget.
5. IT Consulting – When you are setting up a large office, you are going to have to acquire a lot of IT hardware and making mistakes with equipment investment is a costly mistake that you don’t want to make. Far better to hire an IT consultant to design the network and choose the brands and models. Once you have a solid IT infrastructure in place, you can build on this as your business grows.
If you are in the process of setting up a new business, there is much to arrange and we think that all of the above services should be on your list of IT priorities. With a solid IT infrastructure, your business has all the tools for long-term success.