Moving house is not something we enjoy, having a team of strangers handling your personal possessions can feel more than a little unnerving. Of course, you could rent a truck, call on a few friends and carryout the move yourself, but unless you happen to be a removalist, we don’t recommend going down the DIY route.
Here are a few compelling reasons to hire an experienced removalist.
1. Let the professionals handle the stress – We all know how stressful moving is and with reliable moving companies in Bangkok at the other end of a phone, you can leave the entire project (including packing, loading and unpacking) to a team of professionals. All you need to do is create a list of items to be packed and they handle the rest. If a removalist offers a quote over the phone, this should be a red flag; in order to quote, the removalist needs to see the old property and know where the destination is.
2. Fully insured – When you hire an established Bangkok removal company, they are fully insured to protect your valuable possessions. Accidents can and do happen, which is one more reason to use a registered removal company to handle your relocation. You should always check that the contractor does have adequate insurance to cover customer possessions.
3. You can focus on other aspects of the move – With an experienced removalist in your corner, you have the time to arrange for utility connections in the new home and cancel all subscriptions at the old address. You can oversee the pre-cleaning of your new home, while also hiring a team to clean the old property. Click here for top tips on moving house in Sydney.
4. Meet your deadlines – It is normal for a move to involve deadlines; it might be that you must vacate your property and put your furniture into storage for a week, which can be done with an established removal company that offers temporary storage space for its clients. Being in a property chain can be frustrating; if the dates do not coincide and you need secure storage space, talk to a leading Bangkok-based removal company and let them quote for the project.
5. Reliability – When you book a team of professional removers to relocate your possessions, you can be sure that they will arrive on time. Imagine if everything is arranged and the removal truck fails to show up. This would upset everything and you definitely don’t want that. If you are a career person who doesn’t have much free time, using an established removal contractor makes perfect sense.
If you have never handled a move by yourself, you might be thinking you can save some money; yet what seems like a straightforward operation can turn into a nightmare. Don’t forget to inform relevant people of your new address and cancel any subscriptions at the old property.