Tongue Twisters are very helpful to improve your English pronunciation. If used rightly they can make you into a fluent and flawless English speaker and thus it is critical to practice tongue twisters as much as possible as they will help you gain a hold on the English language.
These are some directions and facts about tongue twisters: –
• How Tongue Twisters Help: –
Tongue twisters go a long way in helping you becoming proficient in pronunciation and become great speakers of the English language.
They open up the vocal chords and improve your pronunciation. To learn more about tongue twisters you should definitely go for voice and accent training online. The Trainers there will help you practice the tongue twisters correctly and they will give you an extensive list of tongue twisters which will make your pronunciation easy and your fluency great.
• Some Common Tongue Twisters: –
- She sells seashells by the seashore
- How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
- I saw Susie sitting in a shoeshine shop
- Susie works in a shoeshine shop. Where she shines she sits, and where she sits she shines
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?
- Can you can a can as a canner can a can?
- I have got a date at a quarter to eight; I’ll see you at the gate, so don’t be late
- You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York
- I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen
- If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
- I thought I thought of thinking of thanking you
- I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch
These tongue twisters will really help you open up your vocal chords and also improve your pronunciation. By practising them regularly you will very easily be able to talk in fluent English and all your friends, family and colleagues will be in awe of you and will look upto you.
• You Can Speak at a Fast Rate of Speech: –
If you practice tongue twisters regularly then your rate of speech or ROS will increase and your English speaking will appear more fluency and classy. Also you will not get stuck with difficult to pronounce words as your practice will make you perfect
• Joining a English Speaking Course and Institute: –
It is also very important to join a good Public Speaking Classes in Gurgaon and that way you will get guidance, support and mentorship and that will help you master the craft of English speaking with élan and poise.
You should go for a good institute as they have the best trainers and the best course content and they will also provide you with a list of useful tongue twisters so that you can practice and become great at English pronunciation and then impress all with your skills and prowess.
• Practice: –
The more you practice the better you will become and this is true of every craft. It is true of English pronunciation as well and thus you should practice more and more and that will make a pro out of you.
Thus by following the above mentioned steps you can master tongue twisters and in turn master English speaking fluency but make sure you take guidance and support and so that you know what you are doing and don’t make silly mistakes.