First things first!
Accidents won’t hit you after informing beforehand and if you are uninsured, it can seriously dent you a serious lifetime burden. That’s when if you ride a vehicle, opting for an auto insurance can keep you and your vehicle super-protected.
This post will briefly talk about the reasons why opting for the vehicle insurance policy is a must. What’s more, it is a must to have an auto insurance as it’s mandatory by law.
Lack of proper infrastructure makes auto insurance in India vital
There is no denying the point that with the kind of traffic management in India, there is hardly a day when you won’t hear about vehicles banging into each other. These accidents lead to major physical and vehicular damage. India is an accident-prone country and laced with poor infrastructure, things are not rosy on the road.
With the cases of road accidents on the up in India due to an increase in the number of vehicles on road and negligence and haste, it is better to get an auto insurance. When you have a vehicle insurance policy, you can easily save so much money as the damages to you and your vehicle is compensated by the insurance company.
Auto insurance is mandatory even if you are a seasoned driver
You may be confident about your driving skills and may tend to avoid buying the vehicle insurance policy. However, there may be situations that you may want to ask for a claim and that’s when you will need the auto insurance policy. What’s more, when you are on the road, some other driver may not be that qualified and hit you. Thus, the consequences of such accidents may be taxing and that’s when an auto insurance can compensate you.
Vehicular damages and personal injuries are what you may face which may also require you to pay huge money. An apt auto insurance policy can easily help you cover all costs without issues.
How does a vehicle insurance policy help?
By now, you may have got a concrete idea as to how a vehicle insurance policy can help you financially when you meet with an accident. Let’s know exactly how a vehicle insurance policy can help you;
You are protected by a comprehensive auto insurance in many ways such as:
- Covers the liability that you may have for the third-party damages
- Covers all vehicular damage that may happen during an accident
- The insurance company will bear the repair/replacement cost to bring back your vehicle in a state that it was before the accident
- It also provides protection to the vehicle driver and other passengers for any injury sustained in an accident
- You may also save scores of money on account of paying from your own pockets for the legal actions for liabilities to other properties and people
- A dedicated plan may also cover the towing costs, related accident costs, overnight stay in a hotel cost and transportation cost
The Bottom Line
It is mandatory to possess an auto insurance in India as it’s mandated by law under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Anyone owning a vehicle ought to at least have a third party insurance plan if can’t afford a comprehensive scheme.
You can go online on a third-party website and compare the plans of various companies and pick a plan that suits your needs and affordability. All the best!