Google panda, the new algorithm of Google search. Bloggers all over world are worried from it. I am also one of them. Because if panda hits you once than it's too hard to recover from the effect. When I got hit from Google Panda my traffic was almost 70% dropped down.
My search engine traffic went from 70% to 20% and that day was so horrible for me. My sleep on nights was almost stopped.
After getting a Google panda effect I realized that if I will not do something than my blogging career is going to end. I was worried too much. At that moment I started searching for recovering from Google panda. I worked spent whole days and whole nights for it.
Finally I found some master tips to recover from Google panda. If you are not hit by panda then you also be worried about panda because he can hit your site anytime. So these tips are working in both situations:
1) If you are hit by panda
2) If you are not hit by Google panda.
I am sharing my personal experience and guidance from pro bloggers. So it will help you 100% because it is tried by pros. I know now you are so excited to know the tips so now I will not take your more time and here are the tips.
1. Quality Content
The sentence "Content is king". Did you hear it? It really sounds viral. But after the Google Panda algorithm this sentence is changed a bit and the new sentence is "Quality Content is king".
It's useless if you write 100 garbage posts. It will lead you to get hit by panda. Quantity does not matter for Google but quality does.
Your mind will create a question that what is Quality content? Quality content means the content is more and more detailed and easy to read. It must be SEO optimized. If you are using then Easy Wp Seo is best of you. If you are on blogger then I am sharing the tricks here.
SEO means Search Engine Optimization. For getting more and more traffic from search engine you must have to learn SEO and apply it to your blog. But don't be over smart because over SEO also hurt your blog. So be natural in this factor.
There are two types of SEO. The first in On-Page SEO and other one is Off-Page Seo. As I said you earlier that if you are blogging on WordPress than grab Easy WP Seo fast. But if you are on blogger than here I am sharing the tips.
- Keep your keyword in post title.
- Start your post title with your keyword (if possible) .
- Keep at least 3 words in your title.
- Keep your keyword in your post permalink. (You can change permalink in wordpress but can't in blogger)
- Make sure that description and meta tag contains keyword.
- Make sure that description and meta tag contains up to 160 characters.
- Make sure that description and meta tag begins with keyword.
- Make sure that H1 tag contains your keyword.
- Make sure that H1 tag begins with keyword.
- Make sure that H2 tag contains your keyword.
- Make sure that H3 tag contains your keyword.
- Make sure that content contains at least 300 words.
- Make sure that content has 4.0-5.5% keyword density.
- Make sure that content contains keyword in the first 50-100 words.
- Make sure that content contains at least one image with keyword in ALT attribute.
- Make sure that content contains at least one bold keyword.
- Make sure that content contains at least one italicized keyword.
- Make sure that content contains at least one underlined keyword.
- Make sure that content contains keyword in the last 50-100 words.